ISO 27001Download PDF
We understand the importance of your data, its security and the availability of EasyPQQ to your business. As a result, our Hosting and Data Policy outlines our commitment to you, your data and the availability of EasyPQQ.
We understand the importance of your data, its security and the availability of EasyPQQ to your business.
- That it is available for use from any location with an Internet connection twenty four hours a day, seven days a week, with the exception of pre-communicated outage periods for the purpose of planned maintenance and upgrades;
- That it is designed and maintained in such a way that no single point of failure exists within the overall system architecture;
- That our risk mitigation plans are regularly tested during simulations and fire drills that form a part of our overall business continuity plan;
- That the computers delivering the application have sufficient processing power and are configured in a way that ensures that they work quickly and efficiently;
- That we always have sufficient hard storage space to maintain our promise of unlimited storage space for all clients;
- That we undertake penetration testing to ensure that we are secure against third party attacks;
- That the database is backed up through the use of a mirrored array meaning that single component failure neither interrupts the service nor loses data;
- That the application is backed up on a daily basis to a further hosting facility as a further insurance against component or hardware failure.
We work with strategic partners in order to deliver EasyPQQ. Our mirrored server array is hosted by Europe’s leading provider of premium carrier-neutral data centres, Telecity Group. Our network is distributed over two industry leading data centres in Docklands, London: Telehouse and Telecity.